The big change in this release is the addition of graphs, something that I’ve wanted to add in for quite a while but never got around to. They’re implemented using matplotlib, which makes it very easy to do.
(Click the screenshots for larger images.)
- Added graphs.
- Added new context (right-click) menu to the main data list, with some basic actions (Add New, Edit, Remove, etc).
- Merged some files into others:
- directions.py -> utility_functions.py
- convert.py -> utility_functions.py
- ui.py -> launch.py
- Minor renaming of some things.
- Fixed WeatherLog not working with Python 3. Apparently relative imports work slightly differently between Python 2 and Python 3.
Downloads and code are available on Github. From now on this will be the only source for the downloads; the SourceForge page is no longer going to be updated.