- Added new “Get Paste Info” feature. This will prompt the user to enter a paste key or link, and will show the paste name, who uploaded it, when it was uploaded, when it will be deleted, and how many times it has been viewed.
- Added three new fields to “Get User Detail”: profile views, total paste views, and when they joined pastebin.com.
- In “List User’s Pastes” and “List Trending Pastes”, untitled pastes will now show “Untitled” as the name instead of leaving the field blank.
- Streamlined the login process a bit to remove unnecessary dialogs.
- Some dialogs, notably the login dialog, will now default to having the OK button selected (so pressing Enter will activate the button).
- CODE: Pretty big clean up of the code. Some things were moved to new files and all variables were made class properties instead of globals. Also cleaned up a lot of old or redundant comments.
- Fixed issue with “List Recent Pastes” where it didn’t work at all. That’s one big downside of having features based entirely on webscraping; if something changes on the website, the entire thing breaks.
Downloads can be found on the Github repository.