- Added “Select All” button to “Info/Charts/Graphs for Selected Dates” date selection dialog.
- Added option for forecast period; can be between 1 and 16.
- Added message when using “purge” command line argument.
- Added new location entry dialog for “Get Weather For”. This dialog allows the user to select whether the location they enter is a city or zip code.
- Added error message to “Add New” and “Get Weather” for when the user attempts to use these features with no OpenWeatherMap API key set.
- Merged info_range(), charts_range(), graph_range() into data_range().
- Merged info_selected(), charts_selected(), graph_selected() into data_selected().
- Fixed incorrect dialog class comments.
- Removed old dict used previously for Yahoo! Weather.
- Removed unnecessary error checks.
- Fixed “Add New” and “Get Weather” throwing errors if not connected to the internet.
- Fixed “Add New” using the wrong configuration variable to get user’s location (‘location’ instead of ‘city’/’zip’).
- Fixed incorrect “Edit” dialog text.
- Fixed “Get Weather For” always using location set in options.
- Fixed issue with “deg” (wind direction, in degrees) not always getting set in OpenWeatherMap data.
Downloads and code are available on Github.
Project page: https://github.com/achesak/weatherlog
Release page: https://github.com/achesak/weatherlog/releases/tag/v4.6