Since the first releases, WeatherLog has used the MIT open source license. However, with version 4.11 it is now released under the GNU General Public License version 3 (GPL v3). This has some important implications for what can be done with the code, but changes nothing for users.
- Merged info, charts, and graphs into the main window.
- These no longer display in separate dialogs.
- All data now auto-updates as new dates are entered, deleted, edited, and as datasets are modified.
- See screenshots for how these features now look.
- Many, many linting changes. WeatherLog now adheres to Python coding standards much more closely.
- Removed dead code.
- Removed unused dialog files.
- Fixed crash when loading or creating an empty dataset.
Downloads and code are available on Github.
Project page: https://github.com/achesak/weatherlog
Release page: https://github.com/achesak/weatherlog/releases/tag/v4.11