- Merged “Info in Range”, “Tables in Range”, and “Graphs in Range” into “Data in Range”. This displays the same two calendar dialog for date selection, with different buttons for each type of data.
- Merged “Info for Selected Dates”, “Tables for Selected Dates”, and “Graphs for Selected Dates” into “Data for Selected Dates”. This is implemented similarly to the above change.
- Removed the colons from all dialog frame labels for consistency.
- Renamed “Quick Search” to “Search”.
- Changed the keyboard shortcuts for “Search” to Control-F and for “Data Subset” to Control-Shift-F.
- Changed dataset creation for “Copy Data” to be in-dialog, with a list that updates as each new dataset is created.
- Renamed “weatherlog_resources” directory to “resources”.
- Fixed toolbar getting focus on application start instead of the data list.
Downloads and code are available on Github.
Project page: https://github.com/achesak/weatherlog
Release page: https://github.com/achesak/weatherlog/releases/tag/v4.54