Despite having a very large number of lines changed, aside from a couple minor fixes and changes most of this release should be invisible to users. Instead, this release focuses more on the internals; there are multiple simplifications to common tasks, and a much stricter adherence to style conventions. This is part of my effort to clean up my “yeah it works, good enough” approach to new features, though there’s still a bit to go.
- Interface changes:
- Changed initiative list column spacing to give more room to the name.
- Mixed weapon damage types now display in order. Previously, it would sort alphabetically, which isn’t the most intuitive or standard way to do it.
- Code changes:
- Renamed many functions.
- Simplified mixed damage type calculations.
- Added helper methods for getting selected indices in lists.
- Renamed application and window classes.
- All code now uses flake8 to adhere to style conventions.
- Simplified question dialog result checking.
- Fixed spelling mistake.
All code is on GitHub: https://github.com/achesak/natural-one/