2.0! Not that much on the user side this time, but very significant internal changes. Natural One is now fully Python 3-compatible, and from now on will only target Python 3; starting with this version Python 2 support is dropped.
- Interface changes:
- Moved system file selection into a dialog instead of a filebutton. This means that the Add System section of the System dialog is gone, and now a system can be added from the Add button at the bottom of the systems list.
- Increased default size of the template dialog.
- Disabled multiplier input on template dialog when non-applicable critical options are set.
- Added spacing between initiative radiobuttons.
- Changed results display to a treeview, with improved spacing and formatting.
- Added reordering to template rolls.
- Output changes:
- Critical fail and success messages are now bold.
- Moved weapon name and damage die location in weapon roll output.
- Systems changes:
- Systems dialog now checks and automatically loads new built in systems when opened.
- Code changes:
- Simplified loading of symbolic icons with a new helper module.
- Add proper Unicode support.
- Remove Python 2 Unicode “support”.
- Transitioned fully to Python 3.
- Fixed shadowed names.
- Fixed reordering items in lists jumping to the top in long lists.
- Fixed luralize helper functions.
- Fixed weapon selection generator in Python 3.
- Fixed popovers throwing errors on some systems.
All code is on GitHub: https://github.com/achesak/natural-one/