This is a list of various projects I’ve worked on. There are some applications, with quite a few libraries as well. They are in varying states of completion, but if they’re listed here then at the very least they should be usable.
- WeatherLog (GitHub, SourceForge, Freecode) – WeatherLog is an application for keeping track of the weather and getting information about past trends. Uses GTK+3 for the GUI. Currently on version 1.10.1.
- PastebinGTK (GitHub, SourceForge, Freecode) – PastebinGTK is a Linux desktop client for the pastebin.com text sharing service. Uses GTK+3 for the GUI. Currently on version 1.0.
- Rock Collector (GitHub) – Rock Collector is an application for keeping track of a geology collection. This is still in a pre-alpha state, and is nowhere near usable. Uses Gtk+3 for the GUI. (Update: as of 2/1/2014, this project is on indefinite hold. Which is an official-sounding way of saying that I got bored working on it. I’ll probably start again at some point though.)
- pytextedit (GitHub, Google Code) – pytextedit is a text editor with some advanced features. Uses Tk for the GUI. Currently on version 0.4.
- Weatherfire – (GitHub, Firefox Marketplace) – Weatherfire is a mobile port of WeatherLog for Firefox OS devices. Currently on version 0.1
- extmath.nim (GitHub, SourceForge, Freecode)- extmath.nim is a math library for the Nimrod programming language. It is a port of extmath.js. Currently on version 1.0.
- nimrod-csv (GitHub) – nimrod-csv is a Nimrod module for working with CSV (comma separated values) files.
- nimrod-pastebin (GitHub) – nimrod-pastebin is a Nimrod wrapper of the Pastebin API.
- nimrod-yahoo-weather (GitHub) – nimrod-yahoo-weather is a Nimrod wrapper of the Yahoo! Weather API.
- nimrod-isgd (GitHub) – nimrod-is.gd is a Nimrod wrapper of the is.gd URL shortener API.
- nimrod-noaa (GitHub) – nimrod-noaa is a Nimrod wrapper of the NOAA weather API.
- nimrod-rss (GitHub) – nimrod-rss is a Nimrod RSS module.
- nimrod-cover-art-archive (GitHub) – nimrod-cover-art-archive is a Nimrod wrapper of the Cover Art Archive API.
- nimrod-gravatar (GitHub) – nimrod-gravatar is a Nimrod wrapper of the Gravatar API.
- nimrod-geonames (GitHub) – nimrod-geonames is a Nimrod wrapper of the GeoNames API.
- nimrod-brainfuck (GitHub) – nimrod-brainfuck is an interpreter for the Brainfuck programming language, written in Nimrod.
- exthttp.nim (GitHub) – exthttp.nim is a Nimrod module that adds more procs for making HTTP requests.
- nimrod-osrc (GitHub) – nimrod-osrc is a Nimrod wrapper around the Open Source Report Card (OSRC).