- Log in changes:
- Added log in bar. This is a toolbar on the bottom of the window with fields for username, password, and buttons for log in and log out.
- Moved status bar to the right side of the log in bar.
- Log in no longer requires a user to be logged out already. This made switching accounts clunkier than necessary.
- Log in errors (wrong password, for example) no longer log out the currently logged in user.
- Removed log in and log out menu items and User menu; User Details menu item is now in Pastebin menu.
- Removed prompt for log in option; unnecessary now that the log in dialog no longer exists.
- Removed log in success dialog.
- Removed log out success dialog.
- List Recent Pastes now shows “Unknown” instead of “-” for pastes without a format.
- Moved Options menu item into Pastebin menu; removed Options menu.
- Editor now grabs focus on application start.
- Added spacing to Options dialog.
- Added tooltips to Options dialog.
- Changed the About dialog link.
- Fixed paste list dialogs being far too small.
- Fixed paste list dialog column title inconsistency.
- Fixed editor font not getting properly set to system default monospace.
- Fixed log in error dialog not showing the correct message.
- Fixed Options not saving the show line numbers option.
- Fixed GTK import causing warnings.
- Moved application data into new files (resources/appdata/*).
- Changed application restore data to use JSON files.
- Moved IO methods in launch.py into io.py.
- Removed ui.py.
- Removed unnecessary comments.
- Renamed ListPastesDialog2 to ListTrendingPastesDialog and move class into its own file.
- Removed log in dialog class.
- Moved pastebin API data lists to new file (resources/python_pastebin/pastebin_lists.py).
- Moved some dicts into pastebin_dicts.py module.
Downloads can be found on the Github repository.